Mom recently said "I miss surveys." So, here's a little diddy called Survey Time A Licious Thirty.
In an elevator would you tap someone on the shoulder and pretend it was not you?
Hahaha, no. But I'd really love to see someone do that.
What is your pet's name?
Timone and Luna.
Do you shower daily?
Yes. I love showers and baths.
Have you given anyone a patriotic wedgy?
I've never heard this term before. I've given Chase a wedgy, but not sure if it was patriotic or not.
How old is your mom?
I'm not sure she would like me to divulge this information on here :P
If you had the chance to stick a bunch of cherry bombs in a toilet, would you?
Hmmm, if it was for scientific purposes...like to disprove or prove a myth, absolutely. I'm all about doing things for "the cause".
Have you been run over in the last year?
Nope! Another year being run-over free.
If not, would you like to be?
No thank you.
What was your hottest teachers name?
Mr. Walsh. By far.
Do you wish you could fly?
Definitely!
Where is you favorite place to hide?
My room underneath the blankets with a good book and the kitties.
When was the last time you played tag?
At the river almost a month ago I played swimming tag with Hunter.
What is your favorite quote?
I'd rather see the world from a different angle. -Jewel
Who would you like to kiss?
Chase.
What color would you change the sky to be if you could?
Purple with blue hues.
What did you last eat?
A piece of gum.
What would you like to have as your last supper?
Sushi! All you can eat of course.
If you could ask god anything, what would it be?
Financial stability.
1 comment:
I'm going to have to do a survey later. And I stopped aging at 35 or so, so thank you!
Post a Comment