What time are you starting this?
11:19 am
Name?
Kristal
Nicknames?
Adorkable, Kris, Krissy
Date of birth?
September 8, 1985
Sex?
Female
Height?
5'5
Eye color?
Dark Brown
Where were you born?
Crawfordsville, IN
Number of candles on your last birthday cake?
25
Pets?
Timone and Luna
Hair color?
Currently, brown with some red hint
Piercings?
Ears
Town you live in?
Orange
Favorite foods?
Sushi, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes with gravy, Mexican, Chinese
Ever been to Africa?
Nope! But, God bless the rain down in Aaaaafricaaaaa...
Been toilet papering?
Nope.
Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes.
Been in a car accident?
Yes, but none major.
Croutons or bacon bits?
Can't I have both? Please?
Favorite day of the week?
Saturday...the one day I get to stay up late and attempt to sleep in the next morning.
Favorite restaurant?
Ten Sushi
Favorite flower?
Sunflower
Favorite sport to watch?
Football
Favorite drink?
Water or sweet tea
Favorite ice cream flavor?
Breyers chocolate chip cookie dough
Warner Bros. or Disney?
Disney
Favorite fast food restaurant?
TK Burger
Carpet color in your bedroom?
Nude/beige
Whom did you get your last email from?
My math professor.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Target or Best Buy
What do you do most often when you are bored?
Go to idiotic sites that are funny and amuse me.
Most annoying thing to say to me?
One word texts...like "k".
Bedtime?
I usually go to bed before midnight these days. No set time.
Favorite TV show?
X Files
Last person you went out to dinner with?
Jen, Dayna, Andres and Jim
Been out of country?
Only to Mexico.
Believe in magic?
I do.
Ford or Chevy?
Chevy.
What are you listening to right now?
The sound of the elevator room as the oils churn. It's really annoying.
Have you ever failed a grade?
Nope.
If you have, what grade did you fail?
Not applicable.
Do you have a crush on someone?
Chastity.
Do you have a bf/gf?
Yes.
If so, what is their name?
Chastity.
How long have you been together?
Something like 6 years or so.
What are you wearing right now?
A black blouse with a long brown skirt and brown boots.
Would you have sex before marriage?
Well, yes.
Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?
Once, my geography professor.
Are you a virgin?
Wow, inappropriate. I've been with the same guy for over 6 years, what do you think?
Do you smoke?
No.
Do you drink?
Occasionally.
Are you ghetto?
G to the hetto!!! No.
Are you a player?
A player of board games, WoW, and other fun games, yes.
What are your favorite colors?
Black, red, dark purples.
What is your favorite animal?
Penguin.
Do you have any birthmarks?
Two.
Who do you talk to most on the phone?
Jimmy. I rarely use my phone for talking. I'm not a fan.
Have you ever been slapped?
Yes.
Do you get online a lot?
You could say that...haha.
Are you shy or outgoing?
A little of both, depending on the people I'm with and the atmosphere.
Do you shower?
Daily.
Do you hate school?
I hate certain courses in school, but in general I love to learn.
Do you have a social life?
Not really. I prefer it that way though.
How easily do you trust people?
Not very easily anymore.
Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?
I'm sure.
Would you ever sky dive?
I think the idea of sky diving sounds awesome, but not sure I could go through with it to be honest.
Do you like to dance?
Yes. But am I good at it? No.
Have you ever been out of state?
Yes.
Do you like to travel?
Absolutely.
Have you ever been expelled from school?
Nope.
Have you ever been suspended from school?
Nope.
Do you want to get out of your hometown?
I am out of my hometown.
Are you spoiled?
I don't think so, no.
Are you a brat?
I have my moments. Usually in a certain week in a month. Ha.
Have you ever been dumped?
Yes.
Do you like snapple?
I haven't drank Snapple in a long time! I remember thinking it was good, but a little too sugary.
Do you drink a lot of water?
Oh yes.
What toothpaste do you use?
Whatever is on sale at the time.
Do you have a cell phone?
Yup.
Do you have a curfew?
Nope.
Who do you look up to?
People who are making a change in the world.
Are you a role model?
Doubtful.
Have you ever been to Six Flags or Cedar Point?
I've been to both!
What name brand do you wear the most?
My closet is very eclectic with brands because I thrift shop most of the time. No clue.
What kind of jewelry do you wear?
Whatever matches my outfit. I always wear my claddaugh ring.
What do you want pierced?
Nothing.
Do you like taking pictures?
I do.
Do you like getting your picture taken?
Sometimes, but usually no.
Do you have a tan?
I have a little bit of one left from the river.
Do you get annoyed easily?
Not usually, no.
Have you ever started a rumor?
I'm sure I have when I was younger.
Do you have your own phone or phone line?
I do.
Do you have your own pool?
No! I wish! I love swimming, especially at night.
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?
On me? Boxers.
Do you have any siblings?
Two brothers - Jimmy and Kenny and a half sister - Kelly.
Do you get along with your parents?
Yup.
How do you vent your anger?
Usually loud music. And I slam doors when one is around. Bad habit I've been working on.
Have you ever ran away?
I think when I was little I tried? Not sure.
Have you ever been fired from a job?
I've been let go due to economy, but never fired.
Do you even have a job?
I do!
Do you daydream a lot?
Oh, yes. Especially because at my work I have huge sprawling windows in front of me.
Do you run your mouth?
Run it where? I run it to food. Omnomnom.
What do you want a tattoo of?
I'm not sure what I want another of. I have a lot of ideas, but nothing set in stone.
What do you have a tattoo of?
'imagine' written on my wrist.
Are you rude?
For the most part, no. I was raised with manners and know how to treat people with respect. But I do occasionally have my moments!
What was the last compliment you received?
My hair looks cute today.
What is your heritage?
European.
What is your lucky number?
37.
What does your hair look like right now?
It's parted in the middle with loose pigtail braids going down the sides.
Could you ever be a vegetarian?
I have been, and am sure I could be one again. I rarely eat meat as is.
Describe your looks?
I don't have a specific look. Jeans and tshirts with converse usually. Or flowy dresses and skirts.
Would you ever date someone younger than you?
I currently am.
Would you ever date someone older than you?
Yes.
When was the last time you were drunk?
Top secret information. Jager!
How many rings until you answer the phone?
However many it takes to find my phone and answer. At work, one to two rings.
Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Yes.
If yes, when was the last time?
4 years ago.
When was the last time you went on a date?
Hmm, a couple of weeks ago.
Do you look more like your mother or father?
A mixture of both.
Do you cry a lot?
At movies and books sometimes, yes.
What phrase do you use most when on the phone?
That's what she said.
Are you the romantic type?
Yes.
Have you ever been chased by cops?
Nope.
What do you like most about your body?
My curves.
What do you like least about your body?
Acne.
When did you have your first crush?
Sam Sharp in elementary school. We played kick ball and he was dreamy.
When was the last time you threw up?
This past weekend.
In the opposite sex, do you prefer blonds or brunettes?
Don't have a real preference.
Do you ever wear shirts that show your belly?
No.
What about cleavage?
Yes.
Is your best friend a virgin?
What is a virgin?
What theme does your room have?
Black and white photography? Not sure.
What size show do you wear?
6.5 - 7
What is your screen name on AIM?
kristalscatch22 - can't remember the last time I was on AIM.
How are you feeling right now?
Hungry. I need to eat lunch.
When was the last time you were at a party?
Ummm, it's been a long time.
Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?
Sure.
What is one of your bad qualities?
Too emotional.
What is one of your good qualities?
I am loyal.
Would you marry for money?
Never.
What do you drive?
2010 Nissan Sentry. Her name is Serenity <3
When was the last time you cried in school?
In school? Probably when I found out at school that a friend of mine had passed away. That was in high school, Senior year.
What kind of music do you like?
All kinds, really. Mostly rock but looking at my iPod, I've got every kind of genre.
Would you ever bungee jump?
Probably not, but maybe. There is a hike here in Southern California that you hike a long while to this bridge that you can bungee jump off. I've thought about doing it. It's with a certified trainer and people. Not just by myself of course.
What is your worst fear?
Being alone.
Would you ever join the army?
I have thought about it, but not sure.
Do you like cows?
Sure. Moo. I like their milk.
If you were to die today, what would you do?
I'd be with loved ones and do something fun.
If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it be?
Imagine.
Do you like to party?
Not particularly, no.
Moons or stars?
Stars.
Coke or pepsi?
Coke because they make Barqs Rootbeer.
Favorite scent?
Currently, Gardenia.
Favorite band?
Currently, VNV Nation - getting ready for an upcoming concert.
Would you ever dye your hair red?
I have and would do it again.
How many languages can you speak?
English and a little bit of conversational French.
What time are you finishing this?
1:13 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment