Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Parfait!

Are most of your friends in your life new or old?
Old.

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yes. I love it so so so so much. It's a passion/hobby of mine.

How do you like your eggs?
Sunny side up with pepper and Cholula if I'm feeling spicy.

Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
Creamy.

Instant or home-made mashed potatoes?
This is a horrible question. Have you ever tasted instant? They taste like cardboard. Definitely home-made.

Can you handle the truth?
Tell me how you really feel.

What is the compliment you get from most people?
Usually on my eyes or hair. Or that I'm cute. I feel like a little kid.

If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Sure would.

Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Nope!

What’s the best drinking game?
King's Cup.

Do you like your music loud or soft?
Has to be loud.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
I actually just cleaned out my closet and threw away the pairs that had the rips and tears. They weren't bought that way, just years of abuse.

When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
I fell over this morning while putting some soda in the fridge. My skirt got caught in the back of my heels when I was kneeling. I tried to get up and got caught, then fell to the ground. I'm super graceful. I should teach a class.

What’s the first movie that gave you nightmares?
I don't recall.

If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
David Duchovney. Duh.

Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?
I have, but normally sing in the shower.

Do you talk a lot?
Normally, no. Just depends on my mood and who I'm with. If I'm with Kate...it's non stop talkfestathon2000.

Do you make up your own words?
Oh, yes. Currently I add "thirty" to words. Like, beerthirty and carthirty.

What is something you say a lot?
I know, right? That's what she said. Awesome. Amazing. Fantabulous.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Captain America and Cowboys vs. Aliens - a movie hop evening.

Deep Thoughts About Life and You in it?
That's like Alice going down the rabbit hole. Won't go into it.

Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else.

Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
No way.

Do you stay friends with your ex's?
I am with one ex. He's a great friend.


What attracted you to your most recent guy/girl?
I always thought he was cute. But also his mystery.

Are you/have you been in love?
I am, yes.

Would you wear a boyfriend/girlfriends clothes?
I do all the time.

What do you find romantic?
Unexpected kisses and sweet comments. The little things.

Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or just diving in?
Prefer knowing.

Have you ever wished it was more socially acceptable for a girl to ask a guy out?
Since when is it not socially acceptable? Ha.

Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever?
I definitely do.

What is your 'perfect kiss'?
The unexpected ones. And the ones that have a lot of anticipation beforehand. The ones that make you feel like you're the only two people in the world.

The one thing I love about the opposite sex is:
Their smell, hands and arms.

What is the most difficult thing for you to do?
To not over analyze.

What's the best sound in the world?
The sound of waves at night. Oh how I miss falling asleep to them.

Is education important?

Definitely, but I don't believe that our education system is necessarily correct. And they sure don't make it easy for people to go to school after high school if you can't afford it.

Rather live in the country or in a city?
Country.

Favorite song you can listen to over and over?
Currently, it's a Placebo song, Running Up That Hill.

Craziest night?
I've had those, yes.

Do you believe punishment really makes a person better?
Ha, no.

Should people that hurt animals have the same done to them?
Yes. People who abuse animals make me sick.

Ever been to a party that cops busted?
Yes, a couple in the past.

You addicted to anything?
Sleep, baths, WoW, iced coffee...

How much does it cost for you to fill up your gas tank?
Around $45. Rude.

Ever ran over an animal?
Road kill, yes. But not anything live.

Favorite type of movie to watch?
Depends on my mood. Lately, it's been action.

Ever seen a weird bug and you didn't know what it was?
Yes, my first encounter with a house centipede. Barf.

What do you order at McDonald's?
The fruit n yogurt parfait. And when they are in season, the Asian Chicken Salad - love it!

No comments: