Age: 25
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Cleaning the litter box. It's stinky.
Dogs: Are great. I'd love to have a golden retriever one day if I ever have a house and the room for one.
Essential start to your day: Water. I'm always extremely parched when I wake up.
Favorite color: Teals and aquamarine colors lately. This varies depending on season and mood.
Gold or silver: Silver.
Height: 5'5".
Instruments i play (or have played): I used to play the trumpet. And would love to start again if I had a good trumpet. And play around on the guitar.
Job title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Kids: Do my cats count? I think they do. Their names are Timone and Luna.
Live: On Earth. In California.
Mom's name: Mary. Not the one who had a little lamb. Or the virgin. Or Poppins.
Nickname: Kris (from Kate) and Krissy (from Ren.
Overnight hospital stay: Only to visit, never for me.
Pet peeve: People who don't use their turn signals and people who are late.
Quote from a movie: "Ah, well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks... yeah." Pineapple Express
Right or left handed: Right handed.
Siblings: Two older brothers - Jimmy and Kenny and a younger half sister, Kelly.
Time you wake up: Around 6 on week days and 8 on weekends.
Underwear: Yes. I wear those.
Vegetables you dislike: I'm not a big fan of squash.
What makes you run late: Traffic. It's awful.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, lungs, boobs, ankle, wrist, fingers.
Yummy food you make: Lately it's been veggies, ramen noodles, and pastas. Jealous?
Zoo animal: Penguins. Penguins. Penguins. Penguins. I also like any of the kitties. I love their paws.
1 comment:
Veggies do sound good. I'm hungry. Make me some breakfast.
And are you sure you live on Earth? Or that you originate from here?
Post a Comment