A couple months ago my mom bought me a domain. Jealous? No? Okay, fine. Anyways...getting back on track. I now have a website for random junk I see around the internet. I also keep my Photo of the Day and Song of the Day stuff on there instead of bombarding Facebook with my boring life. If you are feeling extra procrastinatious (ya, I just invented that word), you can check it out here:
http://kristalsands.com
It's a work in progress. I am attempting to learn coding and all that jazz to make it look like I know what I'm doing. But don't let it fool you. Because I don't. And because I am easily distrac----huh?
In other news...
I am FINALLY done with this semester. It seemed extra long and excruciating. I HATE math. With a burning raging passion that makes me want to go throw rocks and stuff. However, I managed to get straight As this semester and make Dean's List. Not that it matters since I can't get financial aid any more. The California school systems have gone to complete and utter shit. I really don't know why I stay in the state. I guess out of comfort and the fear of failing somewhere else? Bah.
I still have cats living on my patio. And it's becoming a nuisance. I think I talked my landlord into lowering my rent $50 or so for the month since I've not slept a whole night through. I just have the momma, dad and two kittens left. I told him that if he doesn't get them by this weekend that I'll be tearing my fence down. And I'm not kidding. I have some DIY projects I'd like to work on and can't without my patio since some of it includes planting and building junk. Cross fingers!
So that's my life in a nutshell right now.
You may now proceed with your life. I know you were all dying for an update. HA
2 comments:
Well. I already knew all of that. But I liked reading it anyway, because your writing style is so dang humorous. Love the new word. It applies to my life in so very many ways.
My word verification is 'neasicke'. Have fun with that.
Look on the bright side. With global warming, disease, a broken economy, mass exodus from countries without food, lack of oil, not enough people caring about clean water and air, in another decade or two you will not need a college education to survive. You may need to know how to grow your own food, slaughter and skin chickens, and gather nuts and berries, but a degree will hold no special value. JUST KIDDING. Or am I :ninja:
I love you and enjoy reading your humorous but real, and head-on-your-shoulders blog!
Post a Comment