Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sixth Sense

Ever since I was younger I have had a sixth sense that has kicked in from time to time. Odd feelings of unknown presences around me, dreams predicting occurrences in my life and a very rare psychic ability that has now possibly saved me twice.
The first time it has saved me was when I was in my teens dating Jeff. We were on the freeway, he driving his Accord. I remember being extremely tired and dozed off. After what felt like a couple of seconds, a vision came to me that startled me awake. I had seen a huge semi truck swerve into our lane crashing into us. My heart was beating. I was shaking. Upon gaining composure, I looked up to see a semi truck much like the one I had just seen in my "dream". I asked Jeff to please change lanes and he did so without question. Not a second later, that semi truck swerved into the lane we had previously been in. I could feel the air in the car stiffen.
Today, something similar happened and I haven't been able to slow my heart since. (Tachycardia is NOT helping this situation) I was heading back to work from my lunch break this afternoon when it hit me. I was driving on the freeway when I got a dull headache. A truck had just merged in front of me - in the back a lawn mower. All of a sudden I got a huge wave of fear and blinked. In the blink I had a vision of said lawn mower flying out of the truck and into my window. I quickly changed lanes and pulled to the shoulder with my hazards on. A few seconds later, I saw the truck slam on his brakes from traffic coming to a stop. The lawn mower flew out of the back of his truck. Luckily no one was behind him.
What does it even mean?!

2 comments:

Duende said...

Whoa, very odd! You should talk to John sometime. I think he has had similar things. I'm not sure what it means, only that you obviously have superpowers. You should use them well. Nothing on the dark side.

Shandra said...

Wow that's pretty trippy. Very cool. You should try studying into it a little to see how you can use it more often. :)