Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The ABCs of Kristal

Adorkable. It's my self-proclaimed nickname. And I fully believe that I am. Do you know me?
Believer. A believer in love. In hope. In many areas of life.
Creative. I have a lot of ideas-most of which I don't act on, but they are there.
Diligent. I get stuff done when it needs to be done. I do so in a very organized manner.
Entertaining. Not for anyone else so much, but for me. I am great at entertaining myself. I could laugh at my antics for days. Months. Years. And then some.
Frisky. My cats and I relate a lot because of this. I like to play. Lots. And play some more. I think I wear them out.
Grateful. For all that I have in life.
Hungry. I love food. It's my favorite. I want it all the time. My inner fat girl is slowly escaping!
Indecisive. Ask me what I want for lunch. Or dinner. Or what to do. I'd rather just go with the flow most of the time than make the decisions.
Jittery. I'm constantly tapping my fingers, bouncing my feet, biting on my lip, doing little dances...It's a problem.
Kooky. You know me, right? Nuff said.
Loyal. I am very loyal to the ones I love. I'm like man's best friend never leaving their side. Like Lassie continuously saving Timmy from the well.
Mischievous. I like to scheme. Most of the time, I don't follow through with my outlandish ideas...but sometimes...I just can't help myself.
Nerd. Not like the candy. Like...I wear glasses, game, do puzzles for fun, read for fun...that sorta thing.
OCD. I mostly laugh it off, but it exists. And it is hard to deal with sometimes.
People-watcher. Oh, I could do this for a whole day. Observe everyone around me. It's pretty fascinating stuff.
Quirky. For instance: When I'm walking, I almost always count my steps. And will play little games with myself. If I can get to that light pole in this many steps, then I will be married in the next year. Stuff like that.
Reclusive. I love being at home in my comfort zone. I'm not one for going out to bars and partying.
Swanky. I really like this word. And wanted to use it. So that's all for that.
Thoughtful. It's fun doing things out of the blue for people. It makes my heart swell.
Uterus. I have one. But am not one. I just couldn't think of anything.
Vagina. Again, I have one. But am not one.
Whimsy. I sometimes make blanket and sheet forts in my living room and do homework underneath.
Xylophonist. When I was little I played the xylophone at school. I was the best there was. People from all across the countries came to see me play. *Note-this may be an over exaggeration of true events.
Youthful. I am only a quarter of a century old, after all.
Zealous. Mostly about interior decoration. And some other stuff. But I won't go into that.

No comments: