Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful: 1

This is a month about giving thanks. I know there are days that I become selfish and I forget to stop and just be. Be thankful for all that I do have. To stop focusing on what I don't have. So often I take things for granted. This month I will try to post one thing I am thankful for each day.
Today, I am thankful for my cousin Kate. Anyone who knows us, knows that we are extremely close. When we were younger we always had this bond and I was so afraid that moving 2,000 miles away to California would break this. However, years later in our lives that has proved to be untrue. We chat daily about everything. And what's odd...is that we seem to go through the same life experiences in unison. I love her with all my heart and am so thankful to have her in my life.

1 comment:

Katherine Oliver said...

I love you.
This made me cry...
I feel the same for you, so thankful!