Friday, August 6, 2010

Sins

From biggest to smallest:

Envy - I am envious of a lot. I am envious of the material things that those around me have and that I don't. And of the people around me that have a better life than me. And of those that have found true happiness and are living through that. I deal with this every day.

Gluttony - When I'm stressed, I eat. When I'm happy, I eat. When I'm full, I eat. I'm not sure why, but I've always relied on food to be there for me in whatever emotional state I'm in. I'm working on this.

Lust - I am lustful, but only for my boyfriend. I'm sure he'd rather me be less lustfull, but this is just my being honest.

Greed - I wish I had more money. Maybe money doesn't buy happiness, but it would at least buy some good times. A nice get away. An investment for my future. I hate that money is the center of everything.

Sloth - I work, yes. I go to school, yes. I work out, yes. But all of this is me working on me. I would rather be lazy and do nothing to be quite honest. If I had a goal in mind, maybe I would work a little hard. Take more classes. Work out harder. But without a goal in mind, I feel as though I'm stuck. I'm doing all the actions, but I'm not getting anywhere.

Wrath - I don't get angry often. I do get hurt often though, and take things to heart too often. I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve. I would rather love than fight.

Pride - If anything, I need more pride. I don't have much pride in anything I do, and because of this I lose my sense of ability. I feel like I don't amount to much, no matter what I do.

No comments: