Yes, I know what you're thinking. Something so small and seemingly unimportant. BUT, to me the name says it all! So, I asked Chase what he thought my name should be. And from then on I forever became known as Adorkable in his eyes.
According to UrbanDictionary Adorkable means: Both dorky and adorable. A higher state of being all dorks strive towards.

YUP! That about sums me up so long as you throw in a couple days of PMS and such - I'm sure a different nickname would derive from those days, so we won't go there.
Here we are 5 years later, and Adorkable is now my character's name in World of Warcraft. I really can't believe how many people get a kick out of the name. I'll be minding my own business, riding around town on my kittie, and all of a sudden I'll get a whisper..."I love your name! It's so cute!" And it just goes on from there. I do love this name and have become accustomed to the random messages from fellow gamers.
Now, comes my story of the day-
I was defending the Fortress in Wintergrasp with Mellowflaw *Chase* and decided after the fight to play laser pointer with the kitties for a minute. I leave my toon up in the air on my drake for a good 2 minutes and as I turn back around see that a horde has killed me. His name? Killadork.
He really took his name to heart.
1 comment:
You should go kill him back under the name Killakilladork :)
Post a Comment