Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful: Two

Well, I've already failed at keeping my thanks continuous, but here goes...

Today, I am thankful for the gift of sound. I find so much beauty in the sounds surrounding me. Not just music, but the sound of someones voice, laughter, and nature. I had some song lyrics stuck in my head today, and decided to listen to it on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjjc59FgUpg&ob=av2n

One of the comments for this video said to go to www.rainymood.com and play it softly in the background.

And wow, maybe I'm overly emotional today, but it brought tears to my eyes. The song itself is gorgeous, but something about the sound of nature in the background...it just hit me. Overwhelming euphoria for the world we live in. Yes, there are bad times, but there are wonderful times as well. And I'm trying really hard to focus on the good times instead of dwelling on the bad.

No comments: