Monday, February 28, 2011

Smile

Because I can think of so many things that keep me stressed out, I will jot down a few items that keep my smiling as of late.

1. The kitties. Now, we'll forget that Luna woke momma up at 5 am this morning with the sound of breaking glass from my favorite candle. These two cats really do complete me. I love their cuddles and company.

2. Chase. The love of my life. Yes, things are complicated between us. But at the end of the day he is still my best friend and someone I can count on.

3. Photography. This past weekend Chase and I played with his new Rebel. It was a lot of fun. We staged some photo shoots of candles in my apartment.

4. Food. I have been trying to cook every meal as opposed to eating out...and I've got to say, I do feel really great about it. I'm by no means a "fancy cook". I keep it simple but use a lot of spices and black pepper. Black pepper is a must.

5. Health. I am finally over the pneumonia! Hallelujah! I am still more tired than normal, but the doctor assured me that this was normal.

6. Core Secrets. I used to do these work out videos a couple of years back and had forgotten about them. But moving has a way of bringing things to your attention and I'm back at it. They are shorter videos that focus on using your core muscles for each exercise done. It's great. I am sore.

7. School. It's hard. I find it hard to motivate myself to keep going. But at the end of every week that I have accomplished, I feel good. I don't know what I'm working toward at this point. But I am learning in the process...

8. Puzzles. I love them. It's an old hobby of mine that is making a comeback. Now, if only libraries rented them out!

9. DIY. Yes, that's right. I like to do it myself. Little projects around the house that is. It's fun having my own place to decorate and make home.

10. Dark chocolate peanut butter cups. Nuff said.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine Oliver said...

I love you! You're the best!