Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cycles

As I was starting the dishwasher this evening, I noticed the settings: Normal, Pots and Pans, Rinse and Upper Rack. If I was a dish (yes this is really my thought process) which cycle would I be set to?
I thought about my choices pretty carefully. Normal definitely wouldn't be the correct cycle for me, as I'm the furthest thing from normal. Example: I'm writing a blog about which dishwasher cycle I would be set to if I was a dish. Rinse, while an amazing option, just wouldn't be enough. It would be like having the mac without the cheese. You can't have rinse without the wash. Pots and Pans, while I do like it rough sometimes (sorry) I don't think I could always relate to pots and pans.
Upper Rack: That's where the fun happens. All the bowls get to hang out up there. Cups too. They wouldn't get drowned with all the water like the bottom rack. They don't have to worry about the utensils being directly next to them. The upper rack is like paper beating rock in Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Fin.

3 comments:

Katherine Oliver said...

When you post, it doesn't show up in my feed that you've written.
This is hilarious. And I love you more for it.

Shandra said...

And this is why I love you. LMAO.

Kris said...

Same with yours Kate-I'm not sure why :( And I love you guys!