I'm quite an enigma. So here...read 101 things about me. I know you want to.
1. I played trumpet for 8 years and wish I kept up with it. I was actually quite good and even played in a jazz band for a year. (Even did a solo for Dizzy Gillespie's "A Night in Tunisia")
2. I love decorating and sometimes toy with the idea of being an interior designer. I guess I need to have more faith in myself and commit to doing something with my life!
3. I type 70 wpm. Boo Ya.
4. I am OCD about certain things - mostly things pertaining to my apartment; however, I used to have to check to see if my door was locked 3 times. In my car my drink holder always has to be pushed in.
5. I want to backpack through Europe when I'm older.
6. I think one of my biggest faults is being too self-conscious and putting myself down.
7. I believe in the supernatural and paranormal. I sometimes sense things and also have felt the presence of ghosts.
8. I have lived in California for half of my life, but still refer to Indiana as "home".
9. I miss my dad more than anyone probably knows and still cry a lot about his death.
10. I feel sexiest when my hair is long.
11. I talk to my cat Timone as if he was a person. Chase thinks I'm crazy.
12. We just got a new kitten named Luna. She's adorable, but obnoxious. Typical baby.
13. I don't really have a "style". All the clothes I have are mostly hand-me-downs and I wish I could afford to buy clothes that fit me properly and were more "me"...whatever that is.
14. I laugh at my own jokes.
15. I want to get married on a beach with tiki torches and candles. Simple, cheap, yet perfect in my mind.
16. I love scrap booking. It clears my mind and I hope one day to be able to pass down my scrap books to my kids.
17. I used to pretend to be James Bond with my cousin. We would dress in all black and sing the Mission Impossible song while pointing our fingers like guns around corners of houses.
18. I have known my boyfriend for 12 years now. We met through a mutual friend. I always had a thing for him, but we didn't hit it off until 8 years later.
19. I love music. Love. Love. Love. There's something for every mood.
20. I hate showers, but love baths.
21. I want a Harley. Black and dark purple.
22. I read a book a day. I need some new ones, I'm getting tired of re-reading the ones I have!
23. I wish I had more friends. I don't necessarily want a lot of friends. I just want more close friends that I can rely on.
24. I hate going to movies in the theatre if I can't buy the popcorn. My weakness!
25. I watch Food Network channel a lot and think it would be cool to come up with a recipe to compete with on the challenges.
26. I hate sleeping alone.
27. I can't sleep on my bed with my arms or legs hanging over the sides. I feel as though something might get me if I do. Weird...I know.
28. I am anemic, probably contributing to my immune system being so weak.
29. There is no doubt in my mind that Chase and I will get married one day. We're just waiting for some financial stability. No rush.
30. My ring tone is "The Unwinding Cable Car" by Anberlin.
31. I want a small house with lots of character. A little library would be amazing!
32. I loved living in San Clemente. My studio apartment was smaller than you could imagine, but it was the prettiest area I've ever lived. I'd love to live there again someday.
33. I think the word doily is funny, but have a strong dislike for them.
34. I drive a death trap of a Jetta. Literally. Always an adventure!
35. I love spelunking! I miss hiking and wish I had someone to go with.
36. I think I was supposed to be a guy.
37. I love rainy days. Depending on my mood, I will either play in it or curl up with a book with the window open listening to it.
38. I love the smell of burning leaves, rain, gasoline, sharpies, Old Spice, gardenias, sunflowers, plumerias, and freshly baked meals.
39. My favorite flower is the sunflower.
40. I'm trying to become better than Chase at Rock Band drums. :o)
41. I have an acoustic guitar that I want to learn how to play properly, but only play around with it.
42. When at home I like to walk around naked or in a silk robe.
43. I care too much about what other people think.
44. People say I look like Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner, Angelina Jolie, and Julia Stiles...I disagree.
45. My favorite alcoholic drink: Margarita.
46. I sometimes go to Chili's just for the never ending chips and salsa. So good.
47. My favorite animal is the penguin. I think they're adorable. I even had one once that a friend adopted for me for my birthday. I named him Marv - short for Marvelous.
48. I love singing, but wish I had a better voice.
49. I go to Target and Goodwill when I'm bored and want to get out of the house. I love window shopping.
50. I was reminiscing about how I used to help my dad build model cars so Chase and I decided to go buy a couple. We stayed up for 3 hours working on them and quit. All I finished was building and painting my engine. They are now collecting dust in the closet.
51. I have gone cliff diving and it was the most exhilerating feeling I've ever felt.
52. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love playing dress up.
53. I used to be good at pool. When I went to community college I played during my breaks and was able to beat everyone in the game room. All guys.
54. I sometimes say what I'm thinking and it makes me sound really stupid.
55. I used to steal popsickles out of the freezer late at night when I was little.
56. I started living on my own when I was 17 and consider myself very independent.
57. I am a very curious person and hate feeling left out of things.
58. I believe that there is a God, but don't know in what sense He exists.
59. When I go to the beach, I spend hours scouring the beach for the perfect shell.
60. I am often misunderstood. I don't know why, but it's hard for me to articulate exactly what my thoughts are half the time and they usually come out all wrong. When I'm typing or writing I have better luck.
61. I love collecting books. I used to have over 300, but Goodwilled them all because I moved too often.
62. I have moved 8 times in the last 4 years.
63. I am afraid of failure.
64. My penmanship is really small because my teacher once accused me of writing too large in order to write less on written essays. I then made it a point to write extra small. It just kind of stuck after that. She then told me my writing was too small.
65. I am ADD. It's hard for me to follow one conversation when anything else is going on. I am easily distracted.
66. I hate hearing my voice on my voice mail recording.
67. I don't think there is anyone who knows everything about me.
68. I like to people watch. I would love to go to Disneyland just to observe.
69. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 20 years old.
70. The first job I had was at a toy store called Toys For Tots. It was really small and I will be forever haunted by Thomas the Train and Bob the Builder.
71. I love volunteering. I used to volunteer at an animal shelter, and am looking to find one locally to share my time with.
72. I love doing yoga and wish I had better commitment to starting again.
73. I once rented a room from a girl I met on Craigslist who did blessing on the house and broke into my room to do a seance.
74. I love animals more than I love people.
75. I don't like that my last name is my biological dad's last name. If I had the money I would legally change it to Sands.
76. I have odd cravings when I am PMSing. Much like a pregnant woman.
77. I love kids. I think they're fascinating and I wish I could still think how I used to when I was young.
78. I am very figgity and don't like sitting for long periods of time.
79. I love offroading with Chase. When it's just us and nature.
80. I am an insomniac miss the days when I had a park next to where I lived so I could go swing with my Ipod on late at night.
81. I have the design for the tattoo I would like to get. Just need the money now.
82. I love green tea.
83. The only color I like to paint my nails is black.
84. I don't like coconut macaroons anymore after having to make hundreds for my cousin's wedding.
85. I want to die knowing that I had made some kind of a positive impact in the world.
86. I won two awards my Senior year of high school. One for creative writing and another for speech and debate.
87. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I wish I knew.
88. For the longest time I wanted to be a pilot, but can't because I have horrible eye sight.
89. I love seeing old couples together holding hands. It always makes me smile.
90. I hate my laugh, but I get a lot of compliments for it.
91. I believe in karma.
92. I took French for 3 years, but don't remember much. I want to follow through and learn again!
93. I went to Space Camp for a 5th grade field trip. We were the only class to raise enough money.
94. When I don't know how to do something I find a "how to" on YouTube.
95. I am a chapstick fiend. I think I have over 7 different kinds in my purse. I can't choose which I like best.
96. My number one childhood keepsake was a stuffed animal named Tweex. He was in a storage area that got auctioned off. It still makes me sad.
97. I love scars. Not necessarily on me, just in general. I love hearing stories of how people got them.
98. I get cranky when I'm hungry.
99. I like soy sauce on my macaroni and cheese.
100. I wish I had clear skin so I didn't have to wear make up.
101. This took me 3 hours to do. Brady Bunch marathon was too enthralling to pull myself away.
3 comments:
First, I think my washing machine is going to come inside my apartment and kill me. It is so loud. Second, I loved this list, and to be honest, it made me kinda sad, because I thought I knew you better. I knew many of them, but not all. But I guess no one can know everything about you, right?! I love you. :)
So that's where all the popsickles went!
Great list. I feel so sad and guilty about Tweaks now. I thought you and Elaine got stuff out you wanted :(
Write more!!
Post a Comment